Abstract: With increased globalization of the world economies, for
most enterprises, market opportunities seem to be endless these days.
Consequently, departing from the traditional commercial strategies and
tactics, innovative managers are looking for unique ways to compete
more effectively on a local, regional and global basis. Internet has
received so much attention from business world because the internet
will accelerate the decrease in costs of information. In addition, it
provides a universal availability and higher quality of information.
Internet also provides a fundamentally different environment for
international marketing and requires a different approach. Marketing
mix on internet marketing consist of five P‟s: price, product, promotion,
place, and personalization. Internet marketing establishes the new
marketing paradigm. This paper will try to explain the effect of internet
marketing on marketing mix and to determine some building blocks in
the new marketing paradigm
- Custom web design is always and should be SEO friendly. Hence it becomes one of the best methods to rank higher in all the search engines.
- As for a general website (basic website), poor search engine ranking usually will become an issue, but when the custom web design approach is applied, it will have a higher possibility of skipping this issue.
- On the other hand, building a website that is custom fit with all of your desire contents and creativity, you can then fairly compete with your major online rivals in the search engine ranking race and you will have higher chance to topped them over!
- With the idea of implementing custom web design approach, you tend to also highlight the importance of your different products and services that you offer. Thus, you can also suggest better pricing compared with your competitors.
- You may need to get a professional web design company to help you uplift your brand image and ensure that you are getting the best results and outcome that is value for money.
- You can juggle between saving time or increasing revenue.
- Hiring freelance web designers may not seem to be a good idea. As they are probably less committed or perhaps lack of experiences in terms of wide branding perspective.
- In short, they don’t spend as much time building your website (more of moonlighting), as compared to a web design company that is doing it on a full-time basis.
- It also saves you so much time as you do not need to get involved in the ideation, design process, sitting with the designer side by side and also sorting out the specifications on how you want your website page to look like. You can just leave it to the pro!
- Therefore, you have more time to focus on your business, products innovation, services perfection and core values.
- Having a custom web design will also give you more control over your website and easy to update contents in the future. It is flexible and able to adapt to the ever-changing trend.
- Brand recognition will also improve as a result of custom web design. It gives you the idea that everything is possible through online marketing, working well with your specific requirements and needs.
- The benefits are endless if you do lots of online marketing, and for a start, you sure need to invest in custom web design that is worth spending.
To summarise, it uplifts your brand recognition, saves time, better search engine ranking, connecting you with your customer and foster better engagement.
When my great uncle passed, he was given one of the monuments in Morris County NJ by his family. He specifically wanted one and even requested it in his will. He mentioned that the family could add to it whatever they wanted. It’s a good thing that he was good to the family, because if he wasn’t, they could have added just about anything. They had a beautiful message to go along with it. I’ve never really thought about what I want when I pass, but I guess if I had to make a choice, a monument sounds pretty nice.
I’m not even at the age where I would expect to have a monument, but I suppose I’ll get there eventually. Those kinds of thoughts are something that I like to avoid, because I don’t want to make anything happen sooner than it should. I’m a little bit superstitious in that way. Nothing will probably happen to me when I think about those topics, but I don’t want to take any chances. Continue reading “I’d Rather Not Think About It”
Website design has been an underutilized component of business development in the recent past, but companies are becoming knowledgeable about what makes a great website. They are learning that a website is more than a simple landing page. It is an interactive forum for information, communication, and essential aspects of brand building and growing. Just as soon as many companies get a grip on the realities and opportunities held within a great website, though, another major innovation and revolution has taken hold.
This is, of course, a major part of the massive mobile market. The mobile apps industry has reinvented the wheel once again, and the companies that just began really implementing solid website techniques have found themselves in a tricky spot once again. Now that they have a relevant website, how do they deploy mobile techniques into the formula of their web presence?
Mobile integration is a popular buzzword in web marketing. All it really means is that a website carries mobile attributes. These include a mobile design option that fits and looks better on mobile screens. Some companies keep their basic website mobile friendly whereas others develop an entirely different layout that becomes visible only when viewing through a mobile device. It seems 2013 marked the first year in which mobile web searches became over half of all web searches. This is an incredible development, and few are expecting the chain to stop any time soon.
The Evolution of Apps
A few early adopters made millions designing apps as standalone creations. In other words, they had an app without any website marketing and complementing it. The most common instance is with games that do not need a Flash website to back them up, but many companies are developing intuitive applications that help their main business. These are not games, of course. A marketing website may provide an app that details their services. The app may have a contact line or even network forum where users can interact and ask questions.
Website design seems to naturally require a coordination of design and mobile functionality to succeed in this competitive world. It could be a small addition or the main marketing strategy itself.